112 New London, Rd.
Groton, CT 06340
Fax : 860-333-1562
The philosophy of Life Happens is that the one size fits all approach does not work. Life Happens does not believe that only 10% of people recover. Life Happens believes that the other 90% also desire the freedom of recovery.
Treatment approaches will be designed to meet the needs of the individual. Groups and individual therapy are available for those individuals who prefer not to attend Alcoholics Anonymous meetings and Narcotics Anonymous meetings. In addition, individual and group therapy are also available based on 12 Step facilitating .
Life Happens believes in the utilization of all available resources Individuals may be recommended for medication that may reduce the cravings for alcohol and drugs.
SERVICES REFERRALS AVAILABLE
Individual Therapy Medication Assisted Recovery
Group Therapy Psychiatric Medication
Drug & Alcohol Assessments Adult Residential Programs
Substance Abuse Education
MOST MAJOR HEALTH INSURANCES ACCEPTED
Husky Medical Plans: A, B, C & D
Major Credit Cards
SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT FOR THE 21st CENTURY